Rookwood Independent Prep School
The Prep School is a vibrant, nurturing and busy school that encourages pupils to thrive in an atmosphere that is caring, ambitious and fun. Through a child-centred approach to learning and a dedicated team of staff, all pupils achieve their best while developing a passion to discover and learn.
- Upon entering our independent school you will be welcomed by confident, respectful and thoughtful pupils and feel our warm family ethos.
- At the heart of what we do is our focus on pastoral care.
- Through our nurturing approach, all pupils feel that they have the support and encouragement to aspire to fulfil their ambitions and self-made targets.
Why Rookwood Private School?
Pupils experience a broad and balanced curriculum and a wide range of extra-curricular activities that help them to develop their skills and interests. Our ambition within the Lower School is to develop young people with a passion for learning who are able to work both collaboratively and independently. We do this by providing a creative and supportive environment that allows them to stretch themselves and take risks.
Our pupils are kept extremely busy during their time in the Lower School through a multitude of experiences including:
- Residential trips
- School productions
- LAMDA examinations
- Tea Concerts
- Weekly fixtures against local prep schools
- Community and charity projects
Our independent Prep School offers so much more than just an education. I would be delighted to welcome you and your child to experience our warm and inspiring atmosphere for yourselves.